Monday, March 8, 2010

this is Yinvi

Hello, everyone, this is Yinvi Huang. Some people may think that “Yinvi” is an odd name, so I would like to say something about my English name first. Originally, my name was called Eva, which was given by a teacher in the kindergarten. However, when I gave a self-introduction in Wenzao, I created Yinvi then, since I thought my original name was too normal.



I like to go outdoors to enjoy nature and participate in a variety of activities when I am free. Also, I think travel and taking pictures in the trip are the best ways to learn about people, culture, life and ourselves. Therefore, I am trying my best to explore Taipei in these two years. : )

4 comments:

  1. Hey, dear! Saying it's my pleasure to be your classmate won't be exaggerating because you did "rescue" me a lot! I can't thank you more. Don't forget to come to my new home and hang out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl! Taipei is a city full of energy and diversity! I believe that you will find more than you imagine in the process of exploring it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, Yinvi. It is nice to have the chance to be your classmate because you have told me many fantastic attractions in Taipei!!! And I expect your next-time's exploration and your pictures as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you love travelling. Next time, show us more pictures you take. In addtion, you do have a special name XD

    ReplyDelete